Tiny Must Haves
Miniature Fantasy Forest DIY Kit
Regular price $39.99
- Dimensions: 19.5 x16.5x7.5cm
- General feedback shows that teenagers (except handcraft hobbyists ) under the age of 14 might find assembling this kit alone difficult, it will be better if parents can do it together with them, or help over once needed.
- All of our dolls house series come with material packages, DIY handcraft work will be needed to get your own miniature scene. It will take 3-6 days for this particular kit to be completed. Basic handcraft skills will be required. Such as: paper cutting, pasting, fabric hole making, etc. Patience is always the key element for miniature DIY experience.
- It is recommended that the youngest age a child can individually handcraft this kit is 14. The following handcraft tools you will need: paper scissors, small knife, hole maker, precision tweezers, ruler, mini screw driver and high quality adhesive.
- The house kits are the furnitures and accessories which are needed to finish this DIY house.